The Humsafar Trust (HST) is India’s first community based organization (CBO) of self-identified homosexual men, MSM, Hijras and LBT persons that started in April 1994.We at The Humsafar Trust, are looking for eligible candidate for the position of Capacity development cum Documentation officer under Project MSA.
About Multi country South Asia (MSA) grant overview:
The Global Fund supported South Asia Regional HIV program “Reducing the Impact of HIV on MSM and Transgender Populations in South Asia” is currently in its second phase of grant implementation with SaveThe Children International serving as Principal Recipient. The program covers seven countries in South Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka). Under the guidance and supervision of NACO and Save The Children International, the selected sub recipient – The Humsafar Trust will implement the program activities in India till September 2018 focussing on Men who have Sex with Men are aligned with the National AIDS Control Program Phase IV.
Project end date– 30th September, 2018
Qualification and Experience:
- Experience in Public Health and HIV/AIDS
- Computer skills especially using MS office.
- Strong documentation skills
- Ensuring effective implementation of the training activities.
- Contributing to designing, developing and implementation of the trainings and capacity building programs, as well as resources to strengthen the capacity of the CBOs, and also to address the needs of vulnerable communities.
- Contributing to the development of training plans based on the requirement of the target audience and keeping in mind their context, language, and the knowledge level.
- Contracting process for all external consultants/agencies in relation to the training /capacity building programs.
- Strong understanding about the ground realities and ensuring that the capacity building activities are in accordance with the needs of the communities.
- Providing and facilitating the delivery of technical assistance and capacity building support for strengthening the program and organizational development of partner organizations
- In coordination with other members in the team, maintaining the training file for the region up-to-date in line with the requirement of the donor.
- Ensuring all trainings and other capacity building initiatives are documented.
- Undertake process documentation of the project achievements, prepare newsletters and quarterly reports.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for sending in your application is 12th January, 2018.