The Humsafar Trust (HST), an MSM Community Based Organization (CBO) based in Mumbai, is selected through a competitive process as a lead agency for LINKAGES India for Mumbai and Pune districts of Maharashtra. The agency will provide technical assistance (TA) to 25 TI NGOs working with 18,600 MSM, TG and PWIDs. These include 11 TIs in Mumbai providing services, while in Pune 3 TIs provide services and 11 TI in thane district of core composite TI working with both MSM, TGs and PWID. HST will work closely with FHI 360 LINKAGES team and the local stakeholders including Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS), Mumbai District AIDS Control Society (MDACS), TSU and the district authorities to help achieve the project goals. We at The Humsafar Trust, are looking for eligible candidates for the position of M&E officer under Linkages FHI 360.
M&E Officer (Full time)
Position – 1 for Mumbai, Pune and Thane
- Graduation from any faculty
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of the HIV/AIDS epidemic and interventions.
- Good Knowledge about Power point presentation.
- Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi spoken and written both.
- Good networking and team work skills.
- Good Knowledge of Ms Excel and Ms word.
- Understanding of Data Analysis.
- You will be working in accordance with the job responsibilities as defined in the Chapter III of The Humsafar Trust Human Resources Policy and with support and supervision provided by the Program Manager / Technical Director
- Conduct training of TI NGO staff in data collection, data quality assurance, data storage, retrieval, submission, analysis and reporting
- Facilitate periodic Data Quality Assessment exercises to monitor the quality of data being collected, utilized and reported by TI NGOs.
- Schedule monthly/quarterly meetings with the TI NGOs to ensure data analysis and use for program inputs
- Collate monthly reports from the TI NGOs and send to LINKAGES by the 15th of the next month.
- Support in strengthening the Individual Tracking System (ITS) currently maintained in MS Excel format by all TI NGOs
- Facilitate the implementation of the Computerized Individual Tracking System using customized software developed by USAID supported PIPPSE project in consultation with NACO.
Please drop down your CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th Nov 2017.