Main Job Responsibilities
- The Regional Program Manager works with the Technical Director/Project Director to plan, implement the project activities and achieve the project targets.
- Works in close collaboration with the team to design and revise project annual work plans. Maintains the project work plan, updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes.
- Point of contact for key stakeholders (SACS, Project Partners, third parties & other stakeholders) and will ensure that their outputs are in sync with the approved work plan.
- Responsible for Strategic planning and implementation of activities on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Build capacity and supervise day to day activities of Project Officers, Counsellors and Virtual Navigators
- Assess, review, and ensure the quality of data for the region.
- This position involves travel to regional meetings, periodic monitoring of the program on the ground level, data validation with service providers and strengthening networks.
- Closely monitor Regional teams to achieve project-specific goals.
- Set up processes to maintain supervision, and guidance to Regional teams assigned, with regards to Project deliverables, activities and way forward.
- Conducts weekly review meetings with Regional teams and attends monthly Project meetings with the national teams.
- Reviews and analyses the project-specific plans and priorities, reports, and other relevant information from the Regional Project Officers.
- Ensure the effective management of the budget assigned to project activities in the region.
- Is the point of contact for Regional Project officers w.r.t. Project-related management, crisis communication, team management, capacity building.
- Develops strategies to engage with Private Health Care providers for linking HIV related Health care services.
- Supports the Community System Strengthening component of the project along with the CSS Lead.
- Prepare briefs and develops project technical reports and updates regarding activities implemented for the project.
- Provide supports in the project mid-term and final evaluations.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills required
Display a clear commitment to community work
- Knowledge of minimum two languages is preferred
- Interpersonal skills to communicate at different levels
- At least three to five years of management experience in health or development sectors.
- Intensive experience in managing HIV prevention, care, support, and treatment programmes. Experience of working on virtual interventions (Dating Apps, social media) and health projects are an added advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge base and documentation skills in relation to gender, sexuality, human rights and HIV/AIDS communication.
- A postgraduate or equivalent degree from a reputed university or institute, preferably in social sciences or public health.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player in a complex, multicultural environment, with demonstrated leadership, communication, networking and presentation capabilities.
- Willingness to travel extensively within India for planning and implementation of the project activities.
The Regional Program Manager will devote 100% time (8 hours x 5 days every week) to the organization. The Regional Program Manager reports to the Technical Director.
No. of Positions – 2 positions, Delhi and Mumbai
Application Process: Eligible candidates interested in the position are requested to submit comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with a supporting covering letter.
Apply to – Please send the applications to email@example.com, mentioning the specific position in the email subject line by 29th May, 2022