RFP for agency to develop LGBTQ+ clients specific Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Video Reels for the LGBTQ+ Integrated HIV Clinics of Mumbai, Delhi, Nagpur, and Guwahati of The Humsafar Trust
| General Area of Work
||Support in LGBTQ+ client specific content and IEC video reels development for strengthening communication for availing the services through four LGBTQ+ Integrated HIV Clinics of The Humsafar Trust located at Mumbai, Delhi, Nagpur, and Guwahati|
| Days of Work
|Deliverable Due||As per the table attached|
Background and Objective:
The Humsafar Trust has been awarded CULVER MAX ENTERTAINMENT PRIVATE LIMITED (erstwhile known as SONY PICTURES NETWORKS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED). This Project aims to provide holistic HIV related (prevention and treatment) services to, LGB (Lesbian, Gay & Bisexual (LGB) communities and transgender/hijra women in three states (Maharashtra, Delhi and Assam) across 4 Integrated HIV clinics (Mumbai, Nagpur, Delhi, Guwahati). It also aims to strengthen existing HIV Integrated Clinic which offers holistic services (HIV/STI clinic, mental health and, nutrition counselling and legal Aid support at the HUB, continuum of care and support services for People living with HIV AIDS. The project will also aim to build capacities of clinic staff that will strengthen their work and improve the efficiency of staff for providing quality care services to the communities. It is anticipated that success of this initiative will help us inform the National Program of India about the need to incorporate community-based holistic care and support to address gaps that exist in service delivery for LGB and TG/ Hijra communities and living with HIV in India. The Project will be implemented in partnership with HST’s community partners in the state.
Proposed work: To develop Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Video Reels for LGBTQ+ Integrated HIV Clinics at Mumbai, Delhi, Nagpur, and Guwahati of The Humsafar Trust providing branding and community engagement while supporting evidence-based strategic communication activities through video reels.
Objectives: To promote and create demand among the LGBTQ+ clients for availing the holistic services (including mental health, nutrition support and socio-legal aid and other specialized services) integrated with HIV prevention, testing and treatment at the Mumbai, Delhi, Nagpur, and Guwahati based clinics.
The scope of work for agency would be as follows:
- Developing IEC video reels to improve awareness about the clinic among the LGBTQ+ community.
- Create video reels to generate demand among the LGBTQ+ community for availing the services through LGBTQ+ Integrated HIV Clinics, Mumbai, Delhi, Nagpur, and Guwahati.
- Developing LGBTQ+ clients specific IEC video reels for generating awareness about HIV prevention, testing and treatment.
- Developing LGBTQ+ clients specific IEC video reels for generating awareness about holistic services like mental health, nutrition, socio-legal aid and other specialized services.
- Supporting video reels development to display the LGBTQ+ integrated HIV clinic model.
Target Audience of the IEC materials may include:
- LGBTQ+ community and PLHIV individuals
- Healthcare providers, caregivers, and allies of LGBTQ+ community
- Program advocates and influencers
Broad content & messages desired from video reels
- Basic facts about HIV/ AIDS
- Prevention, Testing and Treatment of HIV/AIDS
- Assistance for PLHIV individuals
- Holistic Healthcare for LGBTQ+ community
- Mental Healthcare
- Nutrition Support Services
- Socio-legal Assistance
- LGBTQ+ Integrated HIV Clinic Model
- Region-specific and Community-specific demand generation
* All the content must be created adhering to the guidelines of the brand manual of the Humsafar Trust and duly approved by the Program Director for LGBTQ+ Integrated HIV Clinics.
- Development of creative video reels for social media posts
- Development of LGBTQ+ client centric IEC video reels
- Development of IEC video reels for PLHIV individuals
- Development of video reels to showcase the LGBTQ+ Integrated HIV Clinic model
- Development of Region-specific and Community-specific video reels for the clinic located at Mumbai, Delhi, Nagpur, and Guwahati in the audience preferred language.
- Improved awareness about HIV/AIDS prevention, testing and treatment among LGBTQ+ community.
- Increased uptake of holistic services integrated with HIV services by LGBTQ+ clients.
- Strengthened comprehensive care delivery systems for LGBTQ+ community in India.
- Inform National Program of India about the need to incorporate community-based holistic care and support to address gaps that exist in service delivery for LGB and TG/ Hijra communities and people living with HIV in India.
|Duration of Project||1 month (February 2023)|
|Duration per reel||30-60 seconds|
|Number of days||28-30 days|
|Number of reels required||80-100|
|Closing date for submission of the proposal||The application must be submitted along with all supportive documents on or before 18.11.2022 by 5:00 PM on firstname.lastname@example.org|
The technical and financial proposal should include
- Deliverables and Timeline
- Detailed Budget
- Contact information i) name; ii) postal address; iii) telephone/Fax; iv) email address
Financial and Technical proposal to be submitted separately.