Requesting Applications for the position of Assistant Project Manager under Project LINKAGES
The Humsafar Trust (HST) is India’s first community-based organization (CBO) of self-identified homosexual men, MSM, Hijras and LBT persons that started in April 1994.We at The Humsafar Trust, are looking for eligible candidates for the position of Assistant Project Manager under Project LINKAGES.
About Project LINKAGES grant overview:
Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES Project)’ is a USAID global award implemented by FHI 360 in 32 countries to provide technical assistance (TA) for promoting the HIV cascade of services. HST is selected through a competitive process as a lead agency for LINKAGES India for Maharashtra state. LINKAGES work in three high HIV prevalent districts of the state i.e. Mumbai and Pune and provides technical support to TIs, TSU, MDACS and MSACS through capacity building and on-site support. Support is extended to a total of 24 TIs in all three districts with coverage of 25,000 MSM,TG and PWID communities.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation and above from any faculty
- Good understanding of the HIV/AIDS epidemic and interventions.
- Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi spoken and written both.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening, presentation and facilitation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in especially in HIV/AIDS
- Good Knowledge of Ms Excel and Ms Word.
- Understanding of data Analysis.
- The principal role will be managing Program M&E and technical support to programs. 70% M&E work expected from APM.
- In consultation with the Program Manager, s/he will identify the key programmatic issues at the state and districts levels and will provide necessary technical support to develop and implement effective developing strategies and activities.
- Promoting innovation and documentation of good practices in HIV/AIDS programming for MSM, TG and PWID communities.
- S/he will facilitate periodic Data Quality Assessment exercise to monitor the quality of data being collected, utilized and reported by TI NGOs.
- S/he will be responsible for collating monthly reports from the TI NGOs and submit to donor agency by the 1st week of every month.
- Support in strengthening the Individual Tracking System (ITS) currently maintained in MS Excel format by all TI NGOs.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of effective monitoring, review, evaluation strategies and activities for the program against agreed project deliverable.
- Work along with other team members in preparing and submitting necessary reports to Principal Partner on timely basis, and coordinate with the said authorities.
- S/he will assess the programmatic, organizational and technical support needs of Targeted Interventions and accordingly identify, develop and implement capacity building plans based on needs identified for community mobilization, CBO formation and functioning.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV via e-mail to email@example.com
Please mention name of the position in the subject line of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
The deadline for sending in your application is 18th Dec 2018